Golder Associates Pty Ltd
Golder Associates is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and the related areas of energy. From 160 offices worldwide, more than 7,000 employees work with clients to manage their environmental and engineering activities in a technically sound, economically viable, and socially responsible manner.
Wheatstone Scope of Work
Golder is providing Bechtel with geotechnical and environmental services for the Wheatstone Project LNG Plant. Golder has previously undertaken extensive onshore and nearshore geotechnical and environmental investigations for Chevron at the Wheatstone Project site.
Golder’s current scope of works includes:
- Geotechnical investigation (geotechnical drilling, CPT probing, test pits, density testing, and bulk borrow material sampling)
- Geophysical studies (ground-penetrating radar, magnetometer and FDEM)
- Investigation and assessment of potential acid sulphate soils
- Investigation of potential earthworks borrow materials
- Geotechnical and environmental laboratory testing
- Technical assessment, reporting, and recommendations
Level 3, 1 Havelock Street
West Perth, WA 6005
PO Box 1914
West Perth WA 6872
Phone: +61 8 9213 7600